Prophetic Declaration for the week (23rd July 2017)
Luke 15:18-24 (KJV)
18. I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
19. And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
20. And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
21. And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
22. But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:
23. And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry: 24. For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.
I pray for as many that will repent and forsake their sins today, and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, before the month of July ends, your set time for jubilation shall come in Jesus' Name.
ALSO READ PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR THE MONTH OF JULY