22. But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
23. Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
24. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
25. When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
26. But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
I pray for someone reading this declaration, no matter how hard the devil work against you, the God of possibility shall sustain you, and you shall not lose your soul in Jesus' Name
ALSO READ PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR THE MONTH OF JULY